Wednesday, December 30, 2009

new and improved

not that pete needed improving before.
and i wouldn't even say he's "new".
he's more like he was in 2000.
since he has been "back" he's more like he was
when we were just dating.
i have to admit i'm loving it.
he's a little more rugged.
he goes unshaven & is scruffy a lot.
(Sam is the only one that minds that.
he says pete doesn't look like a dad
with hair on his face.)
his hair is getting wildly long & curly.
he wears slippers & down ski vests again.
did i mention how much i'm loving this?
it even makes me feel 10 years younger.
he talks to me & laughs a lot more than i remembered.
it's almost like a whole new way of flirting.
and it makes me feel like it's new love again.
except deeper this time around.
i think the only thing we are missing is an old land cruiser.
anyone know of one for sale????

3 comments:

Suzie said...

I actually noticed the laughing when I talked to him on the phone earlier tonight. Loved hearing it and so glad that you have the "old" Pete back!

Ganny said...

How neat!!!! Do you know someone that could cut his hair? Love Ganny

Pete said...

you say rugged I say lazy, but hey I'll go with it.
I do feel...different as well. All though you are right the place I am right now is familiar to me. I didn't realize how much I strayed from the true "me". Old Land Cruiser....you bet.

 
design by suckmylolly.com