Sunday, December 6, 2009

keep reading :)

pete and i still have so many emotions and experiences that we want to share. pete has been overwhelmed and shocked by the amount of traffic we have received on our blogs; he has been deeply touched, too. in his pete kind of way he has used much humor about keeping the readers satisfied. he says i must fulfill my responsibility to the readers until the story is finished being told, so in case you are deleting this link because you think the story is over then think again and stay tuned. and in your own humorous way please reassure pete that i'm putting out enough quality content to keep you coming back for more so he won't lose confidence in my abilities. :)

9 comments:

Roxey said...

:) I have to at least comment so all the follow up comments are emailed for me to read! Love and prayers

Lindsay said...

Can't wait to hear more from both of you! Tony was feeling really bad last night we haven't come to see you guys yet, but I told him we need to wait until I'm not sick with this stupid cold any more. Arr. I don't know if it's ever going to go away. Hopefully soon. Love ya!

Ganny said...

hey Jennifer Now we can smile when we read the blogs instead of cry. Give me a call when you have a minute. maybe you can get Pete started on some good therapy, like cooking, washing dishes, dusting (whatever that is)wiping pee off the toilet. you know all those daily chores. Anyway you might suggest it to him. Love ganny

Ganny said...

I searched the TV for a movie to watch last night, and phooey on that. You guys have a better story!!!!! Love ganny

Anonymous said...

Your blog has become one of my favorites to read. I am definitely staying tuned to this heartwarming story! :) XOXO ~Steph White

Candice said...

I do like to hear updates! We were all so worried about you last week.

Jon & Kim said...

I don't really even know you two but I look at your blog every day. I would love to hear more and want you to know how amazing this has been to read about. It has deffinatly strengthened my testimony!!!!! Thank you for being so willing to share your story.

Jon & Kim said...

I don't really even know you two but I look at your blog every day. I would love to hear more and want you to know how amazing this has been to read about. It has deffinatly strengthened my testimony!!!!! Thank you for being so willing to share your story.

BreAnna said...

I'm coming back, nearly every day! Merry Christmas you guys!

 
design by suckmylolly.com