Wednesday, May 13, 2009

what was great about turning 30...

*being woken up at 6:30 am by sam to wish me happy birthday, complete with the chocolate candies we had been saving to share on my special day

*having 2 little boys who wouldn't stay off my lap all day

*having lunch with my mom at L&L; the manager there guessed i was turning 22! he thought i looked no where near 30; humor me. :)

*shopping with my sister and splurging on myself for a new pair of capris that cost more than i've ever spent on an article of clothing; turning over a new leaf perhaps?

*a dinner party with my family, planned and prepared by pete; he's so thoughtful.

*angel food cake with strawberries and whip cream

*a new tan hat that i can actually pull off, a new soup pot that i've so desperately needed, a wind chime, and the seams to me book

*feeling the same today as i felt yesterday at age 29 except maybe one day more mature and perhaps a little more womanly

*knowing that i have lots to still look forward to

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com