Tuesday, May 12, 2009

this is the last time...


i will ever make a blog post while i am in my 20s. that will all be changing tomorrow. i'm not worried about it like i had anticipated. i look to all the friends and acquaintances i have that are in their mid-30s; they are still beautiful, successful, full of life, and happy. i know it's not over. my 72 year old neighbor told me today that i'm about to embark on the best 30 years of my life. that is a little hard to believe because the last 30 years have been pretty stinkin' good. here's to the next 30 years being even better, if that's really possible!

5 comments:

The Nickell Family said...

Happy Birthday a few hours early! Hope it's a good one!

Arin and Troy said...

I guess it is just like that Tim Mcgraw song. It's funny because everytime I hear that song it seems like 30 is so old and so far away, but look at all of us now, we are all right there. I dont think you are old at all, in my mind you will always be high school jenni who is the boss, ha ha. Happy Birthday

Ganny said...

OLD!!!!!?????&%$#@ well maybe, not really, sometimes yes, sometimes no. If you give in to OLD AGE. then you will become old. OLD AGE is something you look forward to when you get old. Put everything you can into each day. THEN when you get old you can say I have had ONE HELLAVA RIDE. Happy Birthday.... Love ganny

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

To 30 and Beyond!!! It will be great!

o said...

Happy late birthday to you!! I totally forgot that we have the same birthday! Hope your day was great!!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com