Wednesday, May 20, 2009

i 'heart' this book!!


thank you, pete, for checking the wish list! i haven't been able to put the Seams to Me book down! there is seriously so much helpful info for a seamstress at any experience level. and did i mention the cute patterns!? i plan on getting to most of them as soon as i finish all the projects i have going. the 1st one on the list is the Full Contact Cooking Apron...



and what better fabric to use than my mother's day fabric that the boys picked out. i'm hoping by sunday this will be what i'm doing.

3 comments:

Happy Housewife said...

I love the apron - you'll have fun with that project. Sometimes I wish I sewed, because it would be so fun to make all these cute things. But, it's not going to happen right now!

Ganny said...

I have never heard of this book. It does look neat. Gosh I am still so ready to start Macks quilt, even though i still can't decide to do the pickup trucks, sailboats, ot the adorable worm quilt. I keep getting shirt orders. I have three of Garth Brooks gold and black waves to do. 2 go to germany and one to Norway. Love ganny

Dana Marie said...

if they picked it out on their own, they did a good job picking matching, well color coordinated fabrics!

 
design by suckmylolly.com