Thursday, May 21, 2009

not a creature was stirring...

...until will learned to climb out of his crib. i thought he would sleep in his crib without ever having to lower it until he was at least 4. that proved wrong today. i was downstairs sewing this afternoon while he was napping. he surprised me by walking into the room with sam still sleeping soundly in his own bed. he was so happy and saying "OUT! OUT!" i thought it was surely a fluke, a one time deal. man, was i wrong! we are going on 2 1/2 hours of attempting bedtime. we lowered the crib all the way, and he is still climbing out. i forgot what these long nights were like; i'm not so sure i'm ready to go back...

3 comments:

katwalk said...

after following will around on mother day and watching him climb everything I'm suprized he hasn't been climbing out before now I'm sure he was saying 'I'm big I'm big' that is what he was saying at the park

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Oh man...maybe it's time to move him to a regular bed. Good Luck!

Ganny said...

My goodness.... I can hardly wait until June to see those little guys. We may need to put bells on them. Love ganny

 
design by suckmylolly.com