Thursday, May 7, 2009

my wish list

things i'm saving for:

*sand blasted jeans from lerner
*a stereo
*a cd case

this was a list i made in 1996. a few things have changed since then. thankfully i'm not wearing sandblasted jeans anymore. the thing hasn't changed is that i'm still making lists like this in 2009. my wish list has grown a little in 13 years!

things i'm saving for 2009:

*the book seams to me: 24 new reasons to love sewing by anna marie horner

*the book the gentle art of domesticity: stitching, baking, nature, art & the comforts of home by jane brocket

*fabric, fabric, fabric! for these projects... table runner for my new table, dresses for my brother's girls, throw pillows i've been working on in my mind for months, amy butler lounge pants, oodles of quilts that i've been wanting to get started on; this time they will stay in my home, re-upholstering my little bench that i've always seen major potential in

*this pattern and this pattern

*this picture that i LOVE

*shoes, shoes, shoes! running shoes, dress shoes, and shoes to wear every day

*clothes of every kind; the only requirement is that they fit and are fun

maybe with mother's day and my birthday coming up next week i can check some of these things off my list. :)

1 comment:

Pete said...

Can you make a list like this before every Birthday of yours. It makes shopping much easier. :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com