Tuesday, January 12, 2010

not tonight

there will be no time for blogging tonight. a few weeks ago in pete's therapy the therapist introduced him to the game sudoku. now we are both addicted. we try to squeeze at least one in every day. we print off the same one, set the timer, and race against each other. we need that tonight; we may even do three. after that we'll go to bed if we're tired, but if we're not then i might start picking away at the sewing project list that seems to be growing faster than i'm working. good night.

3 comments:

Suzie said...

Sudoku is the BEST!! I'm thoroughly addicted and have been for some time...it's easy to get hooked. Enjoy!

katwalk said...

I tried to get you guys into that years ago I'll come over and play against ya

Ganny said...

Projects sound more exciting, but I have never played the game either. Now that I have retired from "Mo"Betta, I have projects to do. In fact I got started yesterday after I had taken all patterns,and etc. back to "Mo"Betta. I got started. I made 5 Christmas fabric Hot Pads. Now that is what I call a fruitful day. Hee Hee Hopefully I will get the sewing room all clean and back in order.Remember when It had blue cobwebs from all the lint.

 
design by suckmylolly.com