Friday, January 1, 2010

not quite what i had in mind

i had envisioned starting off the new year a little differently than i did. i had not planned on making a visit to instacare today, especially a visit for myself. i was hoping that our medical problems were all out in 2009. they would have been if i would not have cut half of my fingertip off with a rotary cutter while cutting fabric. i'm hoping this is not a sign of things to come this year. although even if our year is full of minor mishaps like this, i'm certain it will not be as trying as pete's medical incident. however, i'm still hoping to avoid it.

i hope your new year started off better. i will hopefully post my real new year's inspiration soon.

6 comments:

katwalk said...

did you get stitches?

Ganny said...

OUCH!!!!!!. It will probably not happen again. Sore this morning, I imagine.

Suzie said...

Oooooh....OUCH! So sorry to hear about your mishap. I once cut my fingertip open with an electric hedge trimmer (it was on). No fun at all. Hope everything heals up well!

Vanderlinden Clan said...

no stitches. there was nothing to stitch. however, i did pack the chunk of flesh i cut off in case they wanted to sew it back on, but they didn't. now i'm just waiting in pain for the skin and nail bed to grow back. :(

Sherrie said...

Owwweee!! So sorry that happened.

sherree said...

I had a thought but now I just can't seem to put my fingertip on it.
can I borrow yours? :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com