Wednesday, November 24, 2010

light up my life celebration

the anniversary of pete's cardiac arrest is upon us.
i have spent a lot of this past year in a dark, scary place.
i have held onto much of the fear of that initial night,
and i have feared losing him again.
as the anniversary has gotten closer,
those fears have faded
and have been replaced with light.
pete lights up my life,
and i am overflowing with gratitude that he is still here a year later.
and because he is still here i want to celebrate
instead of anxiously pacing the floor, piddling, the nights away.
i know pete's story reached many and touched many,
and many of you may want to celebrate, too.
so, let's make it a party.
and you are all invited.
this saturday, november 27
from 6-8
we will be here celebrating.
please feel free to stop by and celebrate life with us.
come when you want during that time,
stay for as long as you want.
if you are interested in celebrating with us,
then please email me for the location address.
i prefer to not post that information on a public blog.
don't let that stop you from coming,
just email me.
jenvanderlinden@gmail.com
this is going to be quite the celebration.

2 comments:

katwalk said...

wish I could but I'll be working. we can celebrate more on Sunday :)

Melissa said...

Well bugger, I'm only a little late aren't I. That'll teach me to not blog for 6 months. I hope it went well. That event did touch us, Mac a lot. I remember where we were and what we were doing when we found out. You guys are great people

 
design by suckmylolly.com