Thursday, April 16, 2009

crockpot thursday


oh, how i love my crockpot on thursdays! thank you for cooking my family dinner while i'm busy working! especially thank you when we get to have cheesy chicken & rice! it's so tasty i could eat the sauce plain! i'll be dreaming of & smelling that sauce all day!

Crockpot Cheesy Chicken

3 chicken breast
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 can of cheddar cheese soup
salt & pepper

place chicken in crockpot and season with salt and pepper. mix the cans of soup together and pour over chicken. cook on low 5-6 hours. serve with steamed rice and broccoli.

4 comments:

Dana Marie said...

it sounds almost as good as Ganny's noodlely stuff. I could eat that by the pot full!

Arin and Troy said...

I will have to try this. I use my crock pot as much as possible. I think between crock pot and freezer meals, I havent actually "cooked" a meal since Stockton was born. :)

Meghan said...

i wish this would be a weekly post. i would love to get a bunch of tried and true crockpot recipes. i am gonna try this one for sure.

sarah jane said...

i love a awesome crockpot recipe thanks!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com