Thursday, August 27, 2009

walk-ins welcome


if i desired to take walk-in hair appointments, then i could officially do it now without anyone having to walk through my house to sit in my chair. the long awaited, totally separate entrance has now arrived, and i couldn't be more thrilled! i LOVE it! it changes the look and feel of everything about my little at home hair studio. i should've done it 3 years ago. it's simply just more professional, and more beautiful, and more convenient, and just more fitting for how i always wanted it to feel working from home. walk on in and check it out sometime! kidding, please don't really just walk in, it's still my house. :)



5 comments:

Dana Marie said...

I'd love to be a walk-in there! I totally want to do something to my hair, but since I know no girls and have no one to give advice on where to go, I'm just not doing anything. So, it's just growing and growing...

Suzie said...

Looks great...can't wait to see it in person (and use it) when I come next week!

MaryKate said...

Looks really Good. I'm excited for you!!

Cydney M said...

Jen-

I read your blog - the world might be coming to an end! Looks great -and I do need to schedule an appt. Cut and color time! Talk to you soon

Cydney

Jocee Bergeson said...

i love it!! i thought it was totally perfect and i'll be in again soon. ;)

 
design by suckmylolly.com