Sunday, October 11, 2009

that's not cool, that's awesome

congratulations to everyone guessing right on our family surprise. we are going to have baby! i am 13 weeks along which puts my due date at April 19. so far we seem to be cruising through this pregnancy with no problems. hopefully it will stay that way. we have had one doctor's appointment so far, and our suspicions were confirmed as much as they could about the sex of this baby. our instinct has been a girl from the beginning, and that was also our doctor's guess based on the slow heartbeat. we shall see; i certainly won't be disappointed if it's another boy because i've learned to love and appreciate boys so much, but i will be very surprised if it's not a girl. give us your guess....boy or girl?
we've given the boys enough information that they know a baby will join our family some time, and they seem to be very excited. sam's response was "that's not cool, that's awesome!" great way of saying it, sam! he's convinced it's a sister. he calls her madeline all the time, except for the other day. he told me he thinks there are 2 babies in there and we should name them maggie and aggie. uhhh, maybe not. :)
i can't believe we are embarking on this journey again, and i can't believe how excited i am to do it. i'm surprised the 3rd time around that it's still exciting and almost new. i can't wait to meet this little person inside.

8 comments:

Suzie said...

A girl would be so much fun...but I'm not making any bets at all. I'm usually good at guessing but I was SO sure that Claire was another boy. Obviously wrong there. So I I'll just wait until you tell me what it is!

katwalk said...

I guess girl... are we guess the date too??? March 28...I'm I being too hopeful??What ever it is I can hardly wait

Rebekah said...

Congratulations!! So exciting! :)

Ganny said...

maybe a girl. Love Ganny

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Yeah I think Girl

Ashly said...

congrats jen - - that is really exciting!! Hope it all goes well!

Jocee Bergeson said...

girl all the way. and i'm so excited for you. isn't that so true? it's just as exciting the 2nd time to have a baby as it was the 1st. i can only imagine it will be that way on #3 for me too. sooooo amazing. ;)

Dana Marie said...

if it's a girl, it sound like she's already got a name. One less thing to worry about! Congrats and good luck!

 
design by suckmylolly.com