Sunday, March 2, 2008

It was bound to happen sooner or later...

A few things happened this weekend worth remembering; I knew these days would come, but they just seemed to come much sooner than I had imagined.
1. Will bit me when I was feeding him, and he now thinks it's funny. I don't know why I thought he would never bite me while nursing. I guess he is just so sweet that I wouldn't have expected it.
2. Will wore his 1st outfit that was 6-9 months today. The pants were only about 2 inches too long, and the sleeves only covered part of his hand and fingers. Yes, I know he is almost 8 months old, but he's still just so cute and little.
3. Will has never rolled from his back to stomach until today at the most inopportune time. At church we had him on a blanket on his back on the floor when he decided to go ahead and roll over. Of course he was next to a metal folding chair and conked his head on it hard enough to leave a big welt. I guess he can now roll from his back to stomach.
Last but not certainly not least...
4. Saturday we were working in our back yard. Pete had opened the gate to bring the garbage can through. No big deal because Sam was playing in his sand box. A few minutes passed and Sam was nowhere to be found. I panicked and ran through gate to find him. Where do you think he was? Lots of guesses I'm sure, but he was standing on Norma's porch trying to open her front door. For those that don't know, Norma lives 2 doors down, and she has seriously become my best friend (she's in her 70s) and Sam & Will's adopted grandma. Anyways, I should've known he would escape down there sometime, but I was just expecting him to be 4 or 5 before he even thought about it. oh, I should've known better.

What a great weekend.

2 comments:

Ashly said...

That's no good that Will has started biting! It's every nursing mother's fear! Hopefully he doesn't make it a permanent habit.
BTW - I want a 70 year old best friend! How fun.

Arin and Troy said...

Like I told you before, it's better Norma's house than a complete strangers house!

 
design by suckmylolly.com