Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday, Ganny, Dear...

Today is the world's best grandma's birthday. I could write pages about what an influence she has had on my life, but that would take days. The important birthday thought is how timeless my grandma has always seemed to me. She never seems to get older, and I remember as a little girl thinking and hoping that my Ganny would never get old. Well, here I am now as an adult and I still find myself thinking and hoping that my Ganny will never be old. I'm so grateful you're not getting old yet!! We love you and hope you had a happy day.

4 comments:

Ganny said...

I have No intentions, whatsoever of getting OLD. I will not have time to do the things OLD people do. Love Ganny

MaryKate said...

Jen - Since I don't have your email address, I thought I would leave a comment... My sisters and I have changed our blog to an invite only. So I need your email address to include you, if you want. my email is mktraeden@gmail.com

thanks, mk

Roxey said...

oh, I love Ganny too!

Katie Shelley said...

Hey Jen!
How are you? I feel like it has been forever since I last talked to you! Your family is adorable. I love that we can stay in touch now by blogging. I hope all is well. I will be home in the summer for a month, so we will have to get together! Can't wait to finally meet your little ones!
love
katie

 
design by suckmylolly.com