Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Families that play together stay together

If that quote is true, then we will be together for a loooong time! The weather has gotten really beautiful here, and we have been taking advantage of it by being outside lots together...
*we love to walk around the block with the red wagon. Pete and Sam love to going flying down the hill with Calvin pulling them. I think it has "death wish" written all over it, but they laugh hysterically the whole way down the hill. Will and I prefer to just watch. :
*we had our first picnic today, just me and the boys. It was great fun, and we all loved being out in the sunshine at the park. Sam is so ready for Will to be big enough to play. He always tries to play with other kids at the park, and no one ever wants to play. They just run away. I'm far more sad about that than Sam is.

2 comments:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

PETE! I agree with Death Wish.
Don't feel too bad about kids running away from Sam...he always has Emily. Today she was pouting around and I asked her what was wrong. She scrunched up her eyebrows and said "I'm just lonely for my brother-cousin Sam." Pathetic!

Ashly said...

Clark has the same problem that Sam has. He's always wanting to make friends with random kids and the are rarely interested! We should let Clark and Sam play - I bet they'd get along just great!

 
design by suckmylolly.com