Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Easter

We had a great Easter. It all started on Friday with us; we had 1-2 egg hunts every day until Sunday. Sam loved hunting eggs so much that we even had to re-hide the eggs at home for the next 3 days after Easter. I think all the sugar is just getting out of our system. I should pat myself on the back for not micro-managing every piece of candy that went into Sam's mouth. You all know I wanted to though.
Will definitely won the cutest Easter outfit award. My family joked that he looked just like an old man living in an upscale retired community where they play golf, eat at the country club, play chess, or whatever they do in communities like that. However, he was adorable. The rest of us not quite as adorable. Thanks Amy for telling me that I really needed to do something with my hair. I look pretty scary. Thankfully I went home and got a cut. Hopefully an improvement!!

3 comments:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

You know I didn't mean anything rude about your hair don't you...those pictures of Emily & Sam are precious!

Dana Marie said...

Emily and Sam must get along a lot better than Roger and I if they are always hugging!

Arin and Troy said...

Those pictures of Sam and Emily are adorable! The ones you got of Will are really cute, too.

 
design by suckmylolly.com