Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sky Walker: "I want one of those!"

My brother and sister-in-law had their 4th baby girl on Wednesday. They named her Sky Walker. She is a beautiful baby just like the rest of their children. She was big weighing 9 lb 6 oz. We had the privilege of visiting them Friday. It was fun to hold a newborn again and remember that precious feeling of new life. However, it made me in no hurry to have another, and Pete felt the same way. On the other hand, after Sam had a minute to see his cousin Sky he said "I want on of those!". Sorry, Sam, until that time rolls around for us again you will just have to enjoy your beautiful new cousin Sky.

2 comments:

Stormy said...

She is so precious! Your sis-in-law is amazing to have carried a baby that big. This makes me so excited to have Sydnei. Good times.

Arin and Troy said...

No fair, you got better pics than I did!

 
design by suckmylolly.com