Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pete's new do




Pete has teased me relentlessly about having a blog and my obsession with it. However, he caught the fever with his funny poll (thanks to all of you for humoring him with your hilarious vote! :) ) and became much more interested. To hold his interest we have another post and poll about him.
He goes through many phases with his hair. He has been growing it for quite some time, but he decided to have me cut it off on Saturday. Give us your vote... long or short?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Arin and Troy said...

I think that Pete is one of the few guys that has hair that can be long, but I have just never been a fan of longer hair on guys, I prefer the clean cut look. I like the new look!

Ashly said...

Wow - he looks like a completely different person! I can't believe how different it makes his face look (or maybe it's just the pictures!). I think I vote short - but the long would be a nice change every once in a while.

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

I knew it would only be a matter of time before Pete got into the blog so I will continue to humor him by voting and leaving comments. Ryan votes definitely short but I am kind of thinking long fits his hilarious personality better.

 
design by suckmylolly.com