Monday, February 11, 2008

Is Pete funny?

Pete has seemed to think throughout our whole marriage that he is really funny. Well, maybe at times, but I believe he thinks he's much funnier than he actually is. After an experience last night we decided to post a poll and let everyone else decide how funny he is. I was saying our prayers last night in a voice that he found to be a little less than enthusiastic. In the middle of my prayer he said "a little more enthusiasm please". I did what any normal person would do and stopped praying and it turned it over to him. He was laughing so hard that he was unable to take over the prayer for a few minutes. He is still laughing about it today and sending me hilariously harassing emails all day about showing more enthusiasm. He thinks he's so funny. Help us decide by taking our poll.

7 comments:

Roxey said...

for sure J, you're the funniest! Sorry Pete!

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

You both know what we think of Pete's humor...not funny.

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Most of the time,

Anonymous said...

Just for everyone's information... We put up with Pete's "funniness" all day long for FIVE DAYS A WEEK!!!

Ashly said...

It sounds like Jesse and Pete have the same problem. Jesse always thinks he's funnier than I do. He cracks dumb jokes all the time and then says 'oh ya, I forgot that I'm not funny' when I don't laugh at him. Ding Dongs.

Arin and Troy said...

Yes, Pete is funny, but I think we all think we are funnier than we actually are! If that even makes any sense...ha ha.

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Isac thinks he is kind of funny, but then again isac thinks that some rocks are kind of funny.

 
design by suckmylolly.com