Friday, February 22, 2008

AAHHHH, SPIDER!!!

Ok, I pretty much hate spiders. Yes, I do mean hate. I detest them, too. I am an aracniphobe!! I had a horrible thing happen to me today. I was folding laundry. I shook a baby blanket hard to smooth it out to fold. I felt something small and a little hard drop on my foot. I looked down to see a BIG, blackish brown spider with spiky legs crawling away!! It definitely looked poisonous. I panic! I threw the blanket on it and started stomping. After mustering up the courage to move the blanket to determine the spider's fate I discover he looks dead. I got a big piece of toilet paper to pick him up and flush him. Of course he wasn't dead and moved as soon as the paper touched him. I panic again, throw the blanket back on top and smash enough that there was no chance of survival. Success. I flushed him, but do you think I wanted to finish folding the laundry in the basket? Do you think I want to wear any of those clothes again? Does it feel like I have spiders crawling all over me today? YES!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I completely feel your pain! I had a horrible experience with a gigantic spider on Max's pillow during naps the other day.

Roxey said...

yeah, that's totally sick!!!

Ashly said...

Oh man, that is totally nasty. I'd die. I hate spiders too. I felt like I had spiders crawling on me when I read your story!

MaryKate said...

Okay, I'm still laughing. I hate spiders about as much as you do. Except I usually spray a whole can of spider spray, hair spray anything that will slow it down and than call Christian to tell him how horrible it was and leave it there to ensure he really knows how scary it was. And so that he can dispose of it - hence the fear of spiders! I completely feel your pain. I call my laundry the spider room!!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com