Wednesday, January 2, 2008

our Christmas

I can't believe how quickly Christmas is becoming a memory! We had a wonderful holiday full of food, family, presents, and fun.Sam was thrilled about opening as many presents as he could, and that included my presents, Will's presents, Pete's presents, and anyone else who would let him. As most kids are he didn't care as much for the gift as he did for the unwrapping. We kept presents to a minimum; however, Pete did build Sam a beautiful rocking horse, and Sam was thrilled for his "horsey!". Will got some books and a toy "horsey" from Sam. Pete gave me the long coveted square dishes, and I couldn't be happier!! He came away with some new motorcycle pants. On Christmas day we went sledding, a fun new Christmas tradition for our family. We spent alot of time with family; it's great to have Pete's sister here.

We love the spirit of the holiday, all the time off, ad all the food, but we are ready to get back to real life. We look forward to the adventures that 2008 will bring. Best wishes to you all for a happy new year!!

2 comments:

Arin and Troy said...

I love that picture of you guys! You are probably the most photogenic person I know! And I hate that you are the only one us that got PERFECT skin! I love the new music, too. :)

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Love the new look! I need to do something new with mine. My favorite picture is the one of Will & the wrapping paper...what a cutie.

 
design by suckmylolly.com