Wednesday, January 23, 2008

could Will be spoiled?


It has been an interesting couple of days for Will. He has not let me put him down!! He is so smiley and happy when I hold him and crying hysterically when I put him down. I guess he is just realizing how much of a mama's boy he is. Or it could be all the new things in his life this week is causing him a little anxiety...
We took him swimming for the first time at the Rec Center. He didn't care as much for the water as we expected he would, but he was entranced with all the noise and things to look at.
He also had green beans for the 1st time; it was the 1st type of baby food other than cereal. His response was indifference. However, he loved the grape juice mixed with his cereal. He loved it so much that i put a few grapes in these mesh bags for babies to chew on, and he was chewing like crazy. He did love that.
He is still such a precious baby; I'm really enjoying him. I just hope I'm giving him enough of all the right things.

1 comment:

Arin and Troy said...

I just love little Will, he is so precious, everytime I see a picture of him it makes me just want to hold him.

 
design by suckmylolly.com