Monday, January 28, 2008

I've been tagged

My sister tagged me for 6 random things about myself. I'll list my 6 things and then I'll tag 6 more of you...

1. I don't wash my face every night. Actually, I probably only wash it 1 or 2 a week. I know how disgusting that feels and how horrible it is for your skin. I'm sure my skin will be horrible someday. It just always feels like so much effort...

2. I want to write a book some day. I don't really know what it will be about. Do journals count? If so I have already accomplished that goal about 2 dozen times. I've written all kinds: daily events, feelings, about my children, inspiring quotes, church meetings, and of course the infamous husband journal.

3. I like a lot of things but I don't necessarily get around to doing them very often... sewing, walking outside for exercise, reading, ironing, baking, decorating/remodeling our house, emailing friends who I don't speak to often, relaxing, and the list goes on...

4. Pete and I love game shows. We watch Newlywed Show reruns every night. We also love Family Feud. We have actually been planning to apply to be on Family Feud for quite a long time, but we just can't decide which family members to ask that would fit our strategy the best.

5. I cannot stay awake anytime I watch tv at night; I never have been able to. It doesn't matter if I'm at home, a movie theater, a friend's house, sitting up or lying down. I hate it. I especially hate that I fall asleep on the couch almost every night. It is so annoying to wake up on the couch at 1:00 am and then have to get ready for bed. No matter how hard I try I just can't do it.

6. I have a crush on Blake Lewis from American Idol 2007 (don't worry, Pete knows about it). It was a dream come true when we went to the American Idol Concert this summer. I got us tickets for our anniversary; not wanting to spend a lot I got us upper bowl tickets. Right before the concert started an usher offered us 2 lower bowl tickets. He failed to tell us that they were 5 rows from the stage!! It was awesome!! The best part was Blake's performance of the song "You Give Love a Bad Name". It was a wonderful anniversary, especially after all we had just been through with Will.

Well, those were random things. I now tag Desi, Lori, Stormy, MaryKate, and Jocee. Let us know some random things...

2 comments:

MaryKate said...

I've loved looking at your blog. Your doing such a cute job with it. I guess now I better start thinking of some random things and post them!

Arin and Troy said...

I hate people like you that don't wash your face, but still have perfect skin...

 
design by suckmylolly.com