Saturday, August 16, 2008

never again


Ok, I am going to try to not post anymore about down on myself times or sad/complaints things about my kids. I had a real eye opener today about the how the tone of my blog (& life!) has become. I found this 
wordles on a friend's blog. The 1st time I did it, it had a total negative tone. I swear it pulled every negative word I have ever written. I decided I needed to be more upbeat and happy. I did the wordles again tonight, and I like this one much better. Try it and get your tone.






2 comments:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Never say never!!! I think it is funny this doesn't say Will anywhere, just Scooter. I will have to try it.

sarah jane said...

Every Mom has a downer day and sometimes it nice to just let it all out. So don't worry about it :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com