Saturday, August 9, 2008

The cutest conversation of all time


Ok, have I ever mentioned that Sam is so precious I could  eat him alive? Well, if I haven't, then I mention it now. Let this story be evidence of how precious he is. But first you need a little background. We call Will "Scooter" because he has never crawled and only scoots on his bottom. Unfortunately we all call him Scooter more than we call him Will. Ok, on with the story. 
I asked Sam if we should have another baby in our family. (Don't worry, no plans or news; just a question.) He said "Um, just 1 more, and we will call him " Crawler". Then he said to Will: "And Scooter, he will be your best friend!" SOOOO cute!!! I love everything that comes out of his mouth, well, almost everything!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Nice, Your boys are beautiful

 
design by suckmylolly.com