Thursday, June 26, 2008

a big pat on the back

For those of you who know me well know how much I need this pat on the back; well, I got a big one today. One of my very most loyal hair clients had an appointment today. She recently returned from a vacation in San Francisco. Her brother-in-law owns the MNKYTHMP Salon Spa Escape which happens to be one of the biggest salons in San Fran. It is a Redken Salon (which I also use Redken) and has some of the top Redken colorists who transferred there from new York. Anyways, he set her up with an amazing day at the spa where she got the full treatment. She had a colorist, cutter, massage therapist, pedicurist, esthetician, and on and on. Well, when she went to the colorist he told her that he wasn't even going to touch it because whoever is doing her color is doing a perfect job. He said to tell me to keep doing exactly what I am doing. WOW!!!! What a compliment to me, and it couldn't have come at a better time. I have been on cloud 9 all day; compliments like this mean A LOT to me, so thank you, Nancy for passing on the praise!

6 comments:

Arin and Troy said...

Way to go! You know I would never let anyone else touch my hair either! :)

Rebekah said...

That's awesome! So, when can get an appointment? :)

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

That's awesome!!! But it's not that hard for me to believe...we probably don't tell you enough how great you are at what you do!

Dana Marie said...

I'm bummed you can't do my hair. It's so hard to find a good person!

Roxey said...

you are the best!!

Ashly said...

Good Job Jen! I'm not surprised. I always think you do a great job!

 
design by suckmylolly.com