Sunday, March 25, 2012

messing with schedule

tonight's bedtime talk with Sam....

Sam: I don't want to go to school tomorrow.
Me: Why?
Sam: It just messes up my schedule for the whole day.
Me: What would you do all day if you didn't go to school?
Sam: Oh, just the usual.
(Brace myself. I have no idea what the usual is)
Me: What's the usual?
Sam: You know, playing with you all day.

glad to know i still make the scheduling cut.

p.s. one of these days i will start posting again with pictures.
that would require me to get a new camera to replace the broken one.
someday.

4 comments:

Ganny said...

Hee Hee

Arin and Troy said...

See, its to that your kids don't like to play, it's just that they only like to play with YOU! :)

Arin and Troy said...

*not*

katwalk said...

yes very lucky to still be making the cut.....

 
design by suckmylolly.com