Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Farewell...


Now that it's December I've taken down the sign but not without a sad farewell to the season I have so much love for. So much love for the crisp mornings and warm afternoons, yellow leaves and all those leaves filling our lawn, orange skies, colorful mountains, apple trees and the pies that come from those trees, leaving the front door open all day because it's not too cold yet, the refreshing smell and feel of fall air, and THANKSGIVING. I love it all, farewell until next year.

The best part of Thanksgiving was being with family the whole entire day doing what we do best... eating,  lounging, looking at ads, philosophizing about life and our world and our solutions to improve all of those things, playing a little sports, and just enjoying each other realizing how grateful we are to be a part of this family... 


2 comments:

Arin and Troy said...

I am sad that fall is over too. I think it might be my favorite season as well. Of course, we will see if I still feel the same way when spring gets here. :)

P.S. When are you going to email me some pictures from Thanksgiving????

The Benedict's said...

Hey, I came across your blog through a friends. I can't believe how big your boys are getting!! They are so cute.

 
design by suckmylolly.com