Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving in Park City. We spent the weekend in a beautiful condo in Park City with Pete's family. We loved being together, and we had a great time. We watched lots of movies, played games, ate lots of food, sat in the hot tub, a little shopping, and lots of good conversating and hanging out. I can't believe how the weekend seemed to change Sam; it was as if he grew up while we were there. He loved playing with cousins on their level, and he started talking so much in sentences, too. He just doesn't seem like a baby anymore!! Will loved it, too. He's so mild for everyone and loves to be held. Pete and I loved it, too. We got the privelage of having the huge master bedroom and bath all to ourselves; it was quite an improvement from where we normally end up on familly vacations. :)

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love the time I can spend on this day thinking about all I'm thankful for. I have realized what a wonderul life I've always had. As an adult I'm grateful for the ability to better understand my childhood and the people that were in it. I'm just so thankful for the efforts and concerns that everyone in my life has always had for me. As always, I'm so thankful for my family (parents, grandparents, siblings, husband, children, and in-laws); each one has touched my life in such a valuable way. I came away from this weekend wanting to live with more gratitude. I don't want to be so uptight all the time and try harder to just embrace the wonderful life I have.





No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com