Monday, December 6, 2010

frozen grapes

i'm always looking for fun snacks to feed my children.
preferably healthy things.
but how many exciting ways can you really serve a carrot stick?
well, i've found a great thing that is a must try.
we've been eating frozen grapes,
and i must admit my kid's go crazy for these,
and not to mention that i have a tendency to not stop either.
they are so simple to make.

these are the steps...
1. buy a bag of red grapes
2. was them
3. spread them in a single layer on a plate or cookie sheet
4. put them in the freezer for 2 hours
5. take them out and eat right away; they are best before they get too thawed out

i almost find myself smiling thinking of how much we love this snack.
you must try it.
and, please, leave me any other simple, healthy snack ideas.

2 comments:

Candice said...

I know this isn't super healthy, but I love frozen go-gurts.

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

We also do frozen grapes, but I actually prefer green ones.

 
design by suckmylolly.com