Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kids say the funniest things!!

Sam has just been having a heyday with learning to talk. He says some of the funniest things. Today he was letting Will look at a snail shell that he found. Of course Will put it in his mouth. I quickly removed it and asked Sam if we were supposed to put snails in our mouth. He said "No. Just worms." WHAT!??? It was so funny. He was also telling Norma about the dragon roller coaster he rode on last week. He was all excited telling her how fast it went and how it went around and around. He was talking with so much excitement that he was almost out of breath. Then he stopped and said "I was so freaked out!" WHAT!??? Where in the world did he hear that? It was so funny.

Will just loves and adores ALL of Sam's quirky antics. He just watches him with such adoration, and he laughs at everything he does. They love each other so much. I wish I would video their interactions all day for a permanent reminder of what special friends they are. Hopefully they always will be.

4 comments:

Arin and Troy said...

Oh my gosh! I can't stop laughing at this post! I dont even know how to respond to Sam's talking and the look on Will's face is just too adorable! You are lucky to have such sweet boys even if they can be a handful!

Ganny said...

That is just too cute!!!!! What an adorable picture. Are you closer to being A BERNINA LADY? Each day you wait is one day with less fun. Go for it!!!!!! Love, Ganny

Roxey said...

they are so cute in the tub!! are you getting a new sewing machine? :)

sarah jane said...

what a cute picture of Will and Sam!! Will is Adorable with his grin.
I also think my Mom is in love with Sam right now and the phase he is in. She is always calling me and telling me the cute things he says to her.

 
design by suckmylolly.com