Saturday, December 8, 2007

The things Will loves



Will is such a lovable baby, and he is starting to have a few loves of his own...
*he loves laying on his back and grabbing his toes; he is so fascinated by it and soooo cute.
*he loves sucking on Sam's fingers, and you know Sam loves sticking his fingers in Will's mouth. I guess it's ok for brothers to share germs!
*he loves being held; he loves for anyone to hold him but he especially loves Mom and Dad
*he loves being held in the air by Pete; I just hold my breath and remind myself that Dad's play differently with their children than moms do!
*he loves his cousin Jade; they met for the first time this week.
*most of all, he still loves smiling, and he's doing it all the time. We are so happy that he finally is smiling and responding so much.

2 comments:

Arin and Troy said...

I really hope Troy doesn't scare me with our kids like Pete does! I dont know how you don't freak out when he "plays" with them! Will sure is seeming older, if I were you I would be glad that you have had him little for so much longer than normal. I really do think he might be the smiliest baby so far...

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Will is a sweet little guy, but what about liking his cousin Mack....J/K

 
design by suckmylolly.com