Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tonight

What am I doing tonight?
  • listening to Obama's acceptance speech; satisfied with the outcome
  • being happy my kids went to bed at 7:30
  • wishing Pete was home, but grateful I have plenty to do when he's gone, like this quick fun table runner. I was wanting a quick project. I have plenty of big projects piling up. My curtains were supposed to be the quick project, but I can't find any 1 1/2 inch silver grommets. Anyone know where I could get some????
  • admiring this adorable fabric and getting excited about starting this project for a new little addition to our family (through my sister, not me :) 
  • eating too many chips and guacamole. It's no wonder I won't ever be skinny again. Oh well, I guess I have other things.
Good night...

2 comments:

Arin and Troy said...

yay for the first African American president! I can't wait to see how the country will change with a new leader now. Even though my chosen candidate won, I do still feel bad that he had to cream McCain so bad. I wish it would have been a little more of a competition, I hate to see people lose like that. :(

I am excited to see how the blanket turns out! I can't wait to see how you pull everything together!

Ganny said...

go to the internet to find the grommets, I usually have good luck finding things that are unavailable in local stores. It is getting more difficult each day to find essential ptoducts for "us" ambitious sewers. I still do not have the sizes for the drill team shirts. I am almost ready to say forget it people. My stress level is not as good as it used to be.

I never voted for Obama,but will be supportive of him and pray for Gods leadership. Your projects sound exciting. Love Ganny

 
design by suckmylolly.com