Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Fall Harvest


That's what I'm calling my table runner that I finished last week; I love it!! And it feels like my best fall harvest ever. I "harvested" my 1st stippling experience, and I was so impressed with myself if I must say so myself. It helps that I had some great pattern choices and stippling tips from one of my favorite blog teachers. She's having a great giveaway going on right now, so if you need some sewing or fabric inspiration or a great prize be sure to out her blog. You won't be disappointed.

4 comments:

Dana Marie said...

I love the cute flower in the corner. What talent!!

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah jane said...

I love your table runner, how do you do it. You are so talented too!! And love the fabrics you chose

Melissa said...

Looks great, Jen. Nice work

 
design by suckmylolly.com