Sunday, February 7, 2010

blanket winner

thanks to you who left links and memories with me; i know there were many more that left posts that didn't comment, but please email me if you are willing to share the link with me.

the random generator selected roxey as the winner of the quilt. thanks, rox, for all you did during that time and for all you continue to do. i love you!

i look forward to be back to normal posting this week. :) it truly feels like a door is closed and time to open another one.

2 comments:

Ganny said...

CONGRATS TO ROXIE.

katwalk said...

I dreamed Roxie was the winner.......so glad to see she did. I love dreams....Oh and thanks Roxie for being Jen's friend and stepping up to bat. Girl in my eyes you hit it way out of the ballpark everything you did was right on, you listen and heard the promptings thanks again. much love

 
design by suckmylolly.com